Transformers Legends will go dark on September 30, 2015. This is sad news for everyone who has been playing this game for the past few years. I personally started playing back at launch. I loved the artwork and the new cards every week. My goal now is to compile as much of the card art as I can before all the fan sites go dark as well.
Here is the official statement from DeNA:
Hey TRANSFORMERS Legends fans,
It is with heavy hearts that we must announce some bad news today.
We will be retiring TRANSFORMERS: Legends on September 30th, 2015
We’ve worked very hard to keep TRANSFORMERS: Legends for our loyal playerbase for as long as we possibly could, but unfortunately there isn’t anything else we can do to keep things going. With that being said, we’ve decided to give our players the keys to the kingdom during the last few months of TRANSFORMERS: Legends lifespan.
Starting June 25th:
- All MobaCoin/CyberCash purchase will be shut off (you will still be able to spend your remaining balance on resources packages and the Space Bridges)
- A new additional Medal type, “Shanix”, will be added to the game, which will allow players to purchase premium SpaceBridges(Character/Weapon). Items will be bundled with Premium Space Bridges.
- The complete Cyber-dex will be unlocked for all players to view all the cards in the game.
- All player’s Characters and Weapon Base size will be increased
- All Players will receive a free Devastator Combiner card
- The payout of all rewards, including leaderboard rewards, event point rewards, will be increased
We know how hard it is to watch a game you love sunset, but if you’re looking for more TRANSFORMERS action, we hope you’ll download TRANSFORMERS BATTLETACTICS ,”where you can build a dream team of AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS, and go head-to-head against players from around the world in strategic PvP based combat”